Sunday, May 6, 2012

Magnifique Outfits

Bonjour lovelies! Saturday has once again flown by, like green leaves blowing across a shady path. :) And since I did not get a chance to post yesterday, I am going to post extra pictures today(; Speaking of today....I am on fashion challenge day 3: MAGNIFIQUE OUTFITS! So, hope you like them<3 Stay tuned for fashion challenge day 4.....Fabulous Flats! Have a splendid night. muuaaah!
NOTES:
1) I cannot believe I have 49 followers...I love all of you !!! Thanks so much<3
2) Don't forget to grab my button! :)






























9 comments:

  1. awwwh thanks ma cherie =)

    Je t'aime,
    Julianna Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fashion challenges! Those outfits are indeed magnifique! I'm guessing those were made through Polyvore, am I right? Were you the one who created those sets?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! Most of those outfits came from polyvore...however, they were not created by moi ;)<3

      Delete
  3. Magnifique Outfits indeed!!!
    My favorites are #1, #7, #11, #16, #18!
    FABULOUS!!! ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci!<3 Those are some of my favorites as well!
      Je t'aime!!!

      Delete
  4. I love those! So cute!

    ReplyDelete